Thread: Speedworld Friday APR 07

Speedworld Friday APR 07

Anybody going? A guy from TX with a red Mach that was here for FFW will be out. Seen him run 11.40 but he says he can run in the 10's now. Gonna settle some issues with the local goats. Should be interesting.
    11.724@120.065 (1.839 60ft)

"It doesn't matter how bad your car is on the Dyno-it's the clock at the end of the track that counts!"

What a great time to have no clutch!:(

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo
    What a great time to have no clutch!:(
    Excuses, Excuses. Go ahead and admit it-your scared of a couple of nearly stock mach's.:lol:

I am hoping all the goats show in force after all the crap they talked last time.

"It doesn't matter how bad your car is on the Dyno-it's the clock at the end of the track that counts!"

Gold Award 
    I'm In on t

Last night was about as good as it gets in AZ. The track was hooking pretty good and the weather was beautiful especially after the sun went down.

Only about 50 cars so you could get in as many runs as you wanted.

The Mach from TX ran a 11.07 @ 118. I was in the lane next to him and ran a 11.84@ 120 and hopefully the video will come out cool.

Ethan (Gonzo) showed up with his cousin and made a couple of passes in his 03 Cobra with KB. He ran a 11.37 and a 11.27@128 or somewhere around that.

Last run of the night I ran the fastest GTO in town. He ran a 11.49 to my 11.80 but that was a new best for me so I don't think there is any shame in that.

All in all it was a great night at the track.

Gold Award 
    I'm glad the track was hooking for you lol! My best 60' on 335/17 hoosier DR's was a whopping 1.99 I'm in despirate need of a tire and will have some next week. I kept blowing them off in 1st killing my et and MPH since I had to get out of it. The spray wasnt even an option since I would have been all over the place. All in all, it was a good night to get passes in, but not once did they lay any VHT down.

Ok, I am confused.

Are you Ethan's cousin that I met last night?

Where is speedworld located at?
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5