Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wild West Rock & Roll roll call...

Gold Award 
    Alan, I am good with the Metro park and ride hook up location, what about 7:30 am there to meet?
    2007 Mustang GT/CS - 20 inch Custom Boyd Coddingtons, BFG KDW, Ford Racing air intake, x-pipe, pro cal tune, JBA axel backs.

Silver Award 
    Where is the metro park and ride, I'm near the 101 and grand, friday cruise spot would be a good meet point. Let me know, and I'll be there

Considering where you are Kevin, you can meet Austin and I at the Wal Mart on 75th in Peoria. Im thinking 7 15ish. From there we go straight east on Peoria to Metro Center and meet up with Jim about 730ish. From there well go down I17 and can meet up with Ray at 7th St and I10 about 800ish or sooner. Kenny and Jim mentioned a food place or Mobil mini mart or something where we can meet up with Ray. 800 should be plenty of time to get to the show at 830ish.

Now I just need to find where Mike is coming from.

Silver Award 
    Sounds Good, see all you at the cruise-in tonight

Gold Award 
    Sounds good to me Alan. I will see you at the Metro Park and Ride at 7:30 ish. Ethan from Stage 3 Motor Sports might meet up with us there also, as I spoke to him today at the store. The 7th street and McDowell location was a McDonalds that Kenny mentioned. It is on the south West corner of 7th street and McDowell. See you at 7:30.
    2007 Mustang GT/CS - 20 inch Custom Boyd Coddingtons, BFG KDW, Ford Racing air intake, x-pipe, pro cal tune, JBA axel backs.