Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great Showing for the club at the Pony show

Gold Award 

Wink Great Showing for the club at the Pony show

It was a fun time at the show today and a good showing of Wild West members also. I will see you all at the Friday cruise in, seems like it has grown a bit in the last few weeks.
    2007 Mustang GT/CS - 20 inch Custom Boyd Coddingtons, BFG KDW, Ford Racing air intake, x-pipe, pro cal tune, JBA axel backs.

Nice job all and Alan great job trying to get everyone together...

Quote Originally Posted by Blown66 View Post
    Nice job all and Alan great job trying to get everyone together...
    great job. show was my first as rick says am no longer a free show vergin. for my first show i will gladly take first. i am a little upset that Every single car in a complete 360 degree circle has photo's in the slide show and you can see my car n the background but. i was hoping to take it and use it on myspace. but all in all amazing show. DEFF doing it again

Gold Award 
    which car is yours? i have yet to upload my pics, but i took alot of pics too...

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

i just uploaded like the only pic i have i dont have a good cam anymore my lil bro messed it. i have a 1969 mustang grande meadowlark yellow. i wasnt trying to make a big deal about it i was just like HEY!! i found all the cars in my.....were the hell.... and i saw everyone around me. but i figured there would me more +people in the WWM club would have some

Gold Award 
    ahh. i do remember your car! i will letcha know tomorrow when i upload them...

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Gold Award 
    Hey Austin whats up? I see you made it to the HPS site. Welcome to the site. Did you and Alan go to the Pav's last night? Have a good one man and I will see you on Friday night.

Jim.
    2007 Mustang GT/CS - 20 inch Custom Boyd Coddingtons, BFG KDW, Ford Racing air intake, x-pipe, pro cal tune, JBA axel backs.

Gold Award 
    Oh I forgot to congrat you on taking 1st place, good job that rocks!

i placed third but better thn nothin and i hardly ever make it to the friday night show i am usually working and this friday i will be because took the entire weekend off ;) but thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by 69CreamPuFF View Post
    great job. show was my first as rick says am no longer a free show vergin. for my first show i will gladly take first. i am a little upset that Every single car in a complete 360 degree circle has photo's in the slide show and you can see my car n the background but. i was hoping to take it and use it on myspace. but all in all amazing show. DEFF doing it again
    I am sure someone got a shot. When I was there I could not get a clean shot as a bunch of people were around your car at the time.
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5