Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: opinions

Not trying to be pushy but that 98 on here hangs with my 03.. and he get AMAZING MPG. I understand you want to keep your options open.

03-04 cobra's are going any where from 18k-39k+
    thats salvage title - Saleen cobra vert

im in love with that 98.the only thing is im in debt. and somehow if the car doesnt sell the by the day i pay off all my bills i will be in az buying that car. but im almost positive that the car wont be on the market by that time so i dont want to waste his time. i figured that there wont be another 98 like that so im doing a little bit of research right now. if i had my money squared away that car would already be mine.

go with an 01 you wont be dissappointed.

A IRS to SRA is easy as cake and make a huge difference. The only downfall of the IRS is the reliability of the Shafts under power and weight. Other than that you can build it up to withstand and lauch as well as the SRA. You wont be dissappointed. 4.30s or 4.56s on the 01 make a whole world of difference.

A Mach 1 is going to be a little more mod responsive and quicker (stock vs. stock) due to the cams and later changed C head redesign, to an 01 Cobra. It comes with a Solid rear axle and a little better shocks/struts and ride height due to the springs.
    Pricing goes any where from 12K to 20K for these cars