Thread: New Fore Precision Fuel Rails

New Fore Precision Fuel Rails

We just received the new prototype Fore Precision Fuel Rails for the 99-01 Mustang Cobra and 03-04 Mach-1s. The fit and finish is top notch as is every Fore Precision product. As you can see by the pictures the fuel rails fit perfectly with no clearance issues. The fuel rails also have 1/8" NPT fitting for aftermarket fuel pressure gauges. These rails are the ticket if you are looking to upgrade. Here are some pictures of it mocked up on the intake manifold. These will be available for sale in 4-6 weeks.

Nice looking fuel rails, Mike D. ITLRUN.

Dang!! Looks SWEET!!!

YOu guys can start pre-ordering if you like!

Hey Derek; Do you have those fuel rails for the 5.0 liters? They would'nt look bad on my 89 notch, I'm just putting the motor back together now and it's a sick 306 cu.in. Trick Flow upper and lower track heat manifold, w/1" phenolic spacer, Trick Flow track heat aluminum heads, w/205 intake and 163 exhaust valves, 61cc combustion chamber, Lunati custom ground camshaft. 80mm Pro M mass meter, calibrated for 30lb. injectors,and the list goes on, complete forged internals, SICK!!!!!!!

No, I spoke with Fore and their are no plans for rails for a 5.0. Their are just too many out there, and he is concentrating on the late model applications.

I can get you some Aeromotive rails for that bad ass combo of yours though..

I'll get back to you on the Aeromotive Rails, Mike D. I'm still finishing up this one. She took her first maiden journey, on Monday and I have to tell you those little rice burners are in for the shock of their life, Mike.

Haha sounds good Mike, just let me know..

Hey Derek; Tell me, what do you get for the Aeromotive Fuel Rails? Took it out again last night with my buddy Gary, after getting it close to dial in. I'll tell you, or should I say I'll get Gary to tell you. I set the initial timing at 16 degrees, made a few minor tweaks and backed it out of the garage. Gary had to make a quick stop, so we did and on the way to Rte 24 we had some kid in a Honda S 2000 follow us. We got on the highway, just cruising and took it down to the next exit to turn around and head back, now the kid is still behind following. This is a popular spot around here on Friday and Saturday nights, between the bridges I think you know what I'm talking about. As we got around the bend, I pulled into the breakdown lane to wait for the traffic to slow down, I usually do my data logging in this area. No cars in sight, we pulled out then let it go. Gary, is still holding his chest, as for the kid in the Honda I don't think he'll be following me out anymore. We smoked that kid so bad, we went back to where he was hanging out with his buddies and when he pulled in, he popped his hood and started looking around like there was something wrong with it. You had to be there, it was funny all his friends standing around and heard one of them say, don't tell me the old man beat you. All he could do is hold his head down, and say yes that Mustang is quick. Next step is to go to see Mike at Dez Racing, and put it on the dyno to fine tune it. I think that kid has a good picture of the back end of my car stuck in his head, and I think it's going to stay there for a while, Mike D. ( ITLRUN )