Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OK, the first real meet is at my house

Gold Award 

OK, the first real meet is at my house

Please post if you can make it on the west side on sunday around 2:00P-3:00PM. Well take pictures in my street or go to applebees and take them there. My cross streets are 59th ave and peoria. If there is a better location, feel free to post up and recommend it. All I know is i want beer and food at applebees. Give me a call if you want to come out. 602-380-9261. Dan volunteered to bring beer LOL! Just kidding.

Gold Award 
    Gene, make a definite decision on where we are going to meet right now and at what time. I've seen too many of these fall apart cause of the lack of definity.

Gold Award 
    Definitely at my house. I'm on 59th ave and peoria and applebees is right there. Let's meet up at 2:00 PM on sunday. I get out of church at 1:00. Everyone call for directions.

The Nunn's
    ILL BE THERE

as for the pictures the Point Hilton on 7th street is a supper place for pictures LMK on this if your interested that was we get a little cruze as well I have some pics from there if you would like to see what they look like

I propose meet at Genes wait there for about 1-2 hours then head out to the point for the pics then back to applebee's for food and fun that sounds good Gene if i steped on your toes let me know so i can bounce up and down lol j/k If i get drunk Gene im leaving my car at your house lol and walking home
    oops this is

DAN under ernies name

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ND2NUNN
    ILL BE THERE

as for the pictures the Point Hilton on 7th street is a supper place for pictures LMK on this if your interested that was we get a little cruze as well I have some pics from there if you would like to see what they look like

I propose meet at Genes wait there for about 1-2 hours then head out to the point for the pics then back to applebee's for food and fun that sounds good Gene if i steped on your toes let me know so i can bounce up and down lol j/k If i get drunk Gene im leaving my car at your house lol and walking home
    oops this is

DAN under ernies name
    LOL, your a cool guy dan. Even if I loose, which I probably will, I wont mind losing to you.

Gold Award 
    Can't make it, wife is going out with one of her friends for dinner and never told me about it till today.

Get good film footage someone...

Ill be there !!!
    2003 SVT Terminator, Red with Black Cobra wheels and a Tan interior.

The Nunn's
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ND2NUNN
    ILL BE THERE

oops this is

DAN under ernies name
    LOL, your a cool guy dan. Even if I loose, which I probably will, I wont mind losing to you.

Gene you wont lose I am having a real tough time with the shifting again i have no idea what is going on with this trans again but oh well well see what it can do

should be fun

Dan

make sure to get some roll footage and some pics for the site. thanks guys.
    Future 2008 Shelby GT 500 owner

2005 Mustang GT-318rwhp
    JLT Intake, Pullies, axleback, SCT w/ bamachips 93 octane race tune.--Gone

2005 Chevy Tahoe-5.3L 295hp

The Nunn's
    Quote Originally Posted by rmkcleaning
    make sure to get some roll footage and some pics for the site. thanks guys.

you havent even posted the pics i sent you :)

Dan