sub frame connectors
    frpp 4.10's and all new bushing etc
    removed 1 set of cats
    installed flow master 44's, just welded in to stock pipes
    39# injectors
    custom ground cams installed
    honed and ported stock heads
    tune put on when cams, heads and exhaust work was done

I know I need to get a bigger fuel pump and pressure regulator.
    Also plan to get a mgw shifter.

Should I start working on suspension next. Would like to drop it 1 1/2" or so, what else should I do for suspension? Shocks and struts? any good complete suspension packages out there or is it better to buy a part at a time?

The car is coming along and I am enjoying it for sure. Bout time to head to the track and learn to drive!!!!

Thanks

Suspension is a good idea for a next mod.........

What does the car put to the wheels right now?

I have no idea what it puts to the wheels. Have not had it on a dyno yet. Also Have not ran at the track yet.
    Also I forgot I have a bbk twin 62mm throttle body on it. Shes getting there. It has 193,000 miles on it but runs solid. I have a nitrous kit already but think I should wait till i get the bottom end rebuilt.

Gold Award 
    I would go with the Tokico D specs (adjustable) all the way around. Definately lower it, either just springs or go for a coil over set up. When you lower it add some CC plates and a bump steer kit.

So how was the car tuned then.....?

The guy doing the work on the cams etc had a snap on monitor/ computer thing and said he put a custom tune on it. He did alot of work at once. The cams throttle body, injectors and exhaust work at one shot. I have a diablo sportchip, but he said it would not work with what he was doing to the car.

He didn't do a dyno tune. Out of the box tune.

You should definitely look into getting a dyno tune on your car. You'll more than likely find a lot more hidden power. You say you've had exhaust work make sure that you have headers (long tubes make the most) With an after market x or h pipe and a full cat back will open up some #'s also

As far as suspension goes if you want to increase launching ability you should look into some upper and lower control arms and rear shocks (tokico works great). If you want a cheap alternative you could get the springs out of a 2003-2004 Mach 1 and rear shocks (they come factory with tokicos) and the springs will lower your ride a tad bit.

Full Length SubFrame connectors will help launching

Alum. Drive Shaft and Flywheel will help elimate rotating mass thus more power

front suspension can be as easily as struts and springs (you can still use the mach 1s for a better strut and spring height) lose your isos for more of a drop. For a better effect you could look into a Tubular K member A arms C/C Plates Coil overs and Bumpsteer kit to lose weight..

Peice together a UPR kit or Maximum Motorsports kit dont mix brands on the front

Weight is a big factor on your car.. look into loosing some weight and you will notice a big significant difference in feel and ride quality