Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: audio/video/security section?

Gold Award 
    Is it possible to make the mach460 system sound better with out changing anything besides the deck?

You can replace the speakers if you are carefull to match the impedences. The only thing the mach is really lacking is a good solid woofer and you can add that to it and fill it in nicely.

What I need to know is how to retain the factory quality when you change just the head unit because you loose the amps
    04 MYSTICHROME Termy!!
    email me nweems1@gmail.com
    WTB: IRS Magnaflow Catback

hey ttocs i sent you a private message. i need to learn how to build a box to match my subs, i want to know what you suggest

you don't need to loose anything by changing out the deck. Alot of places will tell you that you need replace everything to put in a deck to the mach system and it is just not the case. Get a deck you like and I can put it in for you and with a little tweeking you can make it sound better then stock.

Yellow - I thought of one idea that would work for you to build that big box. do you like your back seat?

If anyone is curious about auto sound/security please feel free to hit me up. I got into the biz because I enjoyed it and still do. I am not free but I am cheap.......

i dont have a back seat in there right now but i dont know how to build a box to fit in there...

ah we can easily fiberglass a box for both of your subs to fit there. I have been considering building a box for a single 15 that would mount there, 2 12s woud not be too hard. Depending on how big and heavy it is, the box would also be able to be removed easily if you wanted to go to the track.....

I got the bolts this morning for the intake. Somehow in the search for them I have misplaced one of the other ones and I am currently turning my house upside down lookin for it........

that would be awesome!! let me know when your ready to put the intake on i'd be glad to help you!

I was able to cut one of the longer bolts that I had to fit. I think I have everything I need now from gaskets to bolts. The only thing I had considered changing was the o-rings on the fuel injectors, not sure if it is needed but since this is probably the first time they have been pulled so I thought it would be a good idea. Let me know when is a good time for you. My garage is not airconditioned but I do have drop-lights to work at night if we need.

i have o rings for injectors and pintle caps if needed. My cell phone number is 602-619-2315 i work wednesday and thursday til 9:15 and Friday im off at 12:30pm. So what ever works for you give me a call!