Thread: My first dyno at performance solution. Come check out the graphs!

Hybrid View

My first dyno at performance solution. Come check out the graphs!

First off I'd like to thank Performance Solution for the excellent transmission swap they did from a rusty 4r70w to a melted t45 :)

The work was A+ and no short cuts were taken. Its obious to see in Devin and Dans work that they care about their customers happiness. When there was a bump in the road they always made it right.

So, onto the dyno. I had a feeling since the swap from my 96 (non PI head and cam motor) to a 03 (PI heads and cam motor) that the computers were just too different and it was in BAD need of a tune. The car ran ok but I knew tons of power was missing since I have driven 99+ and mine felt nothing like that. What I was looking for in the tune was just a normal safe tune on 87 octane and get all the a/f right. Now I know I might not be making shit loads of power but for me I just want a solid car that can contend with other normal Gt's etc...

From hearing Devins track record and seeing their new dyno I knew it was time to give it a try. I chose to do a Diablo Revolution Chip and have Devin do a custom tune. I brought the car in and well lets just say the Dyno Graphs will tell the rest....

Key-
    Purple- BEFORE TUNE
    Red- AFTER TUNE

Things to look for.

A/F ratio- look at how rich I was running
    brought the A/F back up to a solid 12:8-13:2
    and brought the power up all across the board
    timing was way off so that was also fixed
    rear o2's turned off
    LOOK AT HOW MUCH THE TORQUE WAS BROUGHT UP.

---

Lastly, I'd like to thank Dan and Devin at Performance Solution for the awesome service and great dyno tune. I'd recomend them personally to anyone in the greater phoenix area.

Thanks guys!

-Aaron