Thread: Tires mounted and balanced

Gold Award 

Tires mounted and balanced

Can anyone recommend a good place to have tires mounted and balanced. Nothing to break the bank however, I would like to find a place with a good reputation. Don't want my shiny new rims banged up. In the past I have used Costco but with the change to a wider rear wheel that is out of the question (they will only mount OE sizes). Don't say discount unless you know a specific one and a specific person.

bring them by matt Ill show you where

Angry

I would even question Discount, I have a number of Cobra R wheel damaged, you have to watch them like a hawk, 16 year old kids being trained on your high $$ rims.

Gold Award 
    go visit a viper dealer

Gold Award 
    I'm certainly in no rush as the wheels are back ordered till the end of next week. Guess I get to go rice style and drive around with the doughnut.

Quote Originally Posted by huben94
    I would even question Discount, I have a number of Cobra R wheel damaged, you have to watch them like a hawk, 16 year old kids being trained on your high $$ rims.
    i DONT DEAL WITH DISCOUNT STORES this is the main wearhouse and you dont need to watch them like a hawk there because they are all old and do this all day long for mail orders only