Thread: Door Lock problems

Question Door Lock problems

Ok today I went to hollywood video to get a few movies and when I came out I opened my door and the alarm went off. Ok well the problem is when I set the alarm the door is suppose to lock but now doesn't. I used the key to lock it and there is a lot of pressure when I locked it that shouldn't be there. Does anyone know of a cheap but good fix because things are slim since I got layed off. If need be thats my baby and I have to get this fixed. Im afraid if I keep using the key it will break off and I cant leave her anywhere with the doors unlocked. She has a python alarm system if that helps.

93 FOX

Take the door apart and lubricate the actuator. Most youwill use is your time.
    Chuck
    VETERANS DIESEL SERVICE
    1988 LX
    1997 GT
    1997 F350 CC LWB Powerstroke
    2002 Expedition Eddie Bauer

if the lube doesnt work replace the actuator i can get you a new one for 10 bucks.

i agree with what they said when you want to come over to my house ill give you a hand rick.

Quote Originally Posted by BUSTED View Post
    if the lube doesnt work replace the actuator i can get you a new one for 10 bucks.

sweet I need your number !!!

93 FOX

Quote Originally Posted by 03cobrazzz View Post
    i agree with what they said when you want to come over to my house ill give you a hand rick.
    With your last story about some one chasing you around your neighborhood would it be safe for me to come over ??? JK I will call you after busted gets me some parts

93 FOX