Thread: My MM shit should be here this week

Gold Award 

My MM shit should be here this week

Just waiting on my MM k memebr, A arms, coilovers yadda yadda then my turbo build should be on its way. I should get it sometime this week. It sucks driving with 1/2 the horsepower you are use to. Nitrous is still not fun on a stock blower LOL! I should have the next black turbo'ed 03 here in AZ up and running in a matter of days, not years hmmmm..... Just kidding Akuma, that car is by far................****ing Amazing.

Great I just got the whipple on now after a ride in your car I will want a turbo.
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Gold Award 
    I do want a ride in Gene's car cause I'm thinking of doing a 76 single myself when I get it back.

Just to compare spools even though the engines are different...

Gold Award 
    No problem James, I'm taking numbers LOL! I will be spraying a 50 shoy out of the hole controlled by a hobbs switch that will turn off the juice above 15psi. MM shipped today, I should be able to get most of the suspension in this weekend. The only thing I regret was not updrading to the Koni/Tokiko compatible coil overs. When I ordered, they asked what struts I was going to use, and I said the stock ones The only way I can get the adjustable struts is if I went with the koni/tokiko compatible shit

Quote Originally Posted by 50 BMG
    I do want a ride in Gene's car cause I'm thinking of doing a 76 single myself when I get it back.

Just to compare spools even though the engines are different...

Gold Award 
    fuka 76. go with the big boy

j/k thats a good size IMO, im just dumb and im gonna end up dead =)
    gene i cant wait till your car is done, its gonna be a highway monster for sure.

Luis

Gold Award 
    Fuka highway monster LOL! I've got a solid axle, sticky tires and a shot of dope to throw at it out of the hole! This is not going to be a role race car. Its going to be a street/strip monster.

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene
    Fuka highway monster LOL! I've got a solid axle, sticky tires and a shot of dope to throw at it out of the hole! This is not going to be a role race car. Its going to be a street/strip monster.
    thats just gonna be nasty