Thread: Anyone change out their DJ WBC sensor yet?[/

Hybrid View

Gold Award 

Anyone change out their DJ WBC sensor yet?[/

I'm beginning to think after copious tanks of leaded 110, my sensor might be going out. Anyone change theirs out yet? I believe I heard matt saying that his was acting funny as well.

Lead = Death to the wideband. LOL
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Gold Award 
    whats it doing? i changed mine out and harness when it was burned but the sensor is still good. just the connector was damaged but if i tape it together it works. symptoms?

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene
    I'm beginning to think after copious tanks of leaded 110, my sensor might be going out. Anyone change theirs out yet? I believe I heard matt saying that his was acting funny as well.
    Mines been running about a point lean on the gauge (I realize the gauge is not very accurate). Also I have had the sensor for over a year full duty. The link that was posted on Modular Fords looks like a good deal. Is that the one you are going to get Gene?

Gold Award 
    Same thing with mine Matt, a bout a point leaner. Do you have the link to the one your talking about? Gene

Quote Originally Posted by matt
    Mines been running about a point lean on the gauge (I realize the gauge is not very accurate). Also I have had the sensor for over a year full duty. The link that was posted on Modular Fords looks like a good deal. Is that the one you are going to get Gene?

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene
    Same thing with mine Matt, a bout a point leaner. Do you have the link to the one your talking about? Gene
    I know you can buy direct from DynoJet at 100 dollars a pop or this link posted over on ModularFords for half that. Just wish there was a picture to verify that the plug is the same. I don't want to become an electrician.

https://www.1stvwparts.com/part_number.html
    The part # is 021-906-262-B

reference thread: http://www.modularfords.com/forums/2...sor-51009.html

Gold Award 
    did some digging, I had lost this book mark though, now I have it saved. http://www.modularfords.com/forums/2...ght=wbc+sensor