Thread: Newbie!

DannyStyle22

Newbie!

My name is Daniel im 19 and yes my Mach 1 is mine! Im not one of those young guys with nice cars mommy and daddy bought for them. I work 65 hrs a week for her. N e ways its a blk/blk/blk 03 Mach 1 with about 16k miles on it. So far its basically stock besides, borla catback,k&n filter, swapped all fluids for royal purple, and ya that just about does it for now ill let the pictures do the rest of the talkin. Let me know what you guys think...
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by DannyStyle22
    My name is Daniel im 19 and yes my Mach 1 is mine! Im not one of those young guys with nice cars mommy and daddy bought for them. I work 65 hrs a week for her. N e ways its a blk/blk/blk 03 Mach 1 with about 16k miles on it. So far its basically stock besides, borla catback,k&n filter, swapped all fluids for royal purple, and ya that just about does it for now ill let the pictures do the rest of the talkin. Let me know what you guys think...
    Nice Car
    Welcome to the site.
    Last edited by BurnTire; 06-17-06 at 06:58 PM.
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Smile

So when are we going to rename this website to AZ Mach 1's?

Welcome aboard.
    11.724@120.065 (1.839 60ft)

"It doesn't matter how bad your car is on the Dyno-it's the clock at the end of the track that counts!"

Mach 1's are taking over. LOL
    Hey guys all stangs are welcome.
    Cobra, Mach or 66 Classic.
    Machs are good in my book at least they don't have a POS IRS like my cobra.
    If you Mach owners want to put together an AZ Mach club I can give you a forum in the club section.
    Just let me know.
    Last edited by BurnTire; 06-17-06 at 07:17 PM.
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Quote Originally Posted by DannyStyle22
    Is that a 5 spd or an auto?

"It doesn't matter how bad your car is on the Dyno-it's the clock at the end of the track that counts!"

DannyStyle22

5sp

5 spd. of course! lol. all blk blk blk with the chrome 18x9's! I love her! I havent seen many mach's around here... Whenever I make it out to the Pavillions Im the only mach out there and the only one I see driving around town is a yellow/black one

Welcome.

My MACH is black too, but I have an automatic. Its my DD, but my 93 GT is a 5 speed.

What part of town do you live in?

I don't drive mine every day. I have an F150 I drive to work through the week. I usualy drive the Mach on weekends.

DannyStyle22
    I live in far east mesa around power and the 60. u? I just sold my 00 gt so I gotta drive it everday untill i buy another car. Now that I think about it I saw a blk mach on superstition springs bld. once.

Gold Award 
    Welcome aboard...