Thread: HDR Photography- Who here does it?

Platinum Award 

HDR Photography- Who here does it?

I know I've seen some HDR photos on here, but wasn't sure who it was that was taking/making them. I saw a thread on SVT performance that had some awesome HDR pictures in it, thus really making me want some of my car. I like the almost cartoon like look of those pictures and the vibrant colors that go along with it.

If anyone on here does it and is willing to take the time I'd pay for some nice pics of my car that I could frame for my home and office. If you've done some, post examples here please! Thanks!

2011 Shelby GT 500
    Black/Black/Satin Black Stripes, Electronics Pkg, FRPP/BMR Suspension/Borla-Ford Racing Exhaust
    488rwhp/463rwtq bone stock
    Great Past Rides:
    2003 Mustang Cobra SVT Convertible- 302 Stroker & more- PSR Tuned, 2003 Mustang GT- Silver Coupe w/boltons
    1996 Mustang GT/SC- Paxton SC & Tons of Mods- SuperFord Mag Car, 1995 Mustang- Red w/boltons. 1968 Galaxie 500

shoot me a pm i'm over at luke. I'm off mon tues, then go back to work but will be off for 6 days after that. I took some of my friends cobra the other day, black is a little more tricky because the paint typically pics up a lot so they can tend to look more "painted" then other cars. Here are a few i did of my friends cobra

and a few of my car

Gold Award 
    ^^^ i need to yack with you sometime on this hdr stuff. wanna try it out with my new DSLR camera...

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

from this week

Good ol photoshop

Platinum Award 
    Actually photoshop and photomatix are two programs that you can use to create HDR shots. See this link for more detail http://www.stuckincustoms.com/

You need a solid tripod and a good understanding of how to bracket photos for best results. Most new DSLR's have a bracketing feature (3-7 frames) that are conveinant and fairly easy to use.

-Craig-
    -Craig-
    08 GT 500 white w/blue stripes

Platinum Award 
    Here is another HDR program that looks promising, it has a trial version available for download. http://www.ariea.com/products/hdrmax/
    -Craig-
    08 GT 500 white w/blue stripes

Quote Originally Posted by CDW63 View Post
    Actually photoshop and photomatix are two programs that you can use to create HDR shots. See this link for more detail http://www.stuckincustoms.com/

You need a solid tripod and a good understanding of how to bracket photos for best results. Most new DSLR's have a bracketing feature (3-7 frames) that are conveinant and fairly easy to use.

-Craig-
    those are no tripod and one shot the ones i just posted actually

*drool* i can draw just about anything.... but i can not take pics like that to save my life! (prolly help if i didnt have the drop-sies with my camera...) beautiful job!