Thread: Paintless dent repair????

Hybrid View

Paintless dent repair????

Who knows of a good ding guy. I have a few small ones that I want taken out of the Bullitt. Also on the east side would be a plus.

Rich

Gold Award 
    Dan Nedza

He did some work on my truck a few years ago and made it perfect.

I am doing the dent thing on my own. You can call me at 623 217 -9315. I'm still in Chandler. Sorry I just found this. Dan

I had Dan take a few SUV Door induced dings out of my Cobra. Car looks perfect. Now I have to keep the wife away from the car with her doors.

Before
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 779
Size:  26.0 KB

After
    Name:  2.jpg
Views: 732
Size:  16.8 KB
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

I know this is an older post but I recently had ding removed from the hood of my care. I got the guys name from the guy that put the 3m clear bra on my car. The Ding Doctor, is a mobile service that comes to your house/garage to do the work out of his late model and well equipped van. The guys name is Calin Rus and the phone is 623-332-2546. Web site is http://www.DingDoctorAZ.com
    I watched him do the work and was amazed at what all he had in the way of tools and knowledge. I would definitely use him again. I also found a guy who tinted my windows from the clear bra dealer too, who also came to my garage and did the work. Very good price for the quality of work. I am very satisfied with his work too if anyone is looking for window tinting.
    Real friends don't let friends race Camaros

Platinum Award 
    Very cool, who did your clear bra???
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

Platinum Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacostang View Post
    Very cool, who did your clear bra???
    Still need to get mine done,getting price quotes...(suggestions..eastside preferred)

Atlas Armor

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmagic1 View Post
    Still need to get mine done,getting price quotes...(suggestions..eastside preferred)
    It's a company called Atlas Armor. I worked with a guy named Matt who works out of his home and is near 7th St. and Thunderbird. Phone is 602-618-1836. Atlas Armor was recommended by one of our group who had Matt put a clear bra on his 2008 Shelby KR. Price was very reasonable. Enough lower in price than anyone else I talked to that it would be worth the drive from the east side. I drove to his home and sat in a chair and watched as he did it. He has a computer program that feeds templates into his special printer that cuts the pieces to perfection. His father also works with him too, I believe and there is another number listed on his literature, 602-290-4045. He recommended the window tinting guy and the Dent Doctor to me. All of these guys network and get most of their business by word of mouth. Unfortunately, I can't find the business card for the window tint guy but Matt might know.
    Real friends don't let friends race Camaros

Platinum Award 
    Thats my guy too but I heard he wasnt doing private anymore, I will give him a call... I so glad he is the best!!!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"