Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Welcome

Gold Award 
    glad to see you guys on here. i have been thinking about becoming a member of the copperstate club. looks like a good group. :) plus the dealership i happen to work for seems to be rather big with you guys. :)

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Platinum Award 
    We have alot of fun and try new things all the timen not just cars show but we like to drive all over the place... Mustangs were meant to be Driven!

We have our general meeting this weekend if you are interested in comming on over for a look! Everyone is welcome usually about 50 people show up to the meeting.

Mustangs were meant to be Driven!
    Amen! My Mustang is autocrossed as much as possible.
    Sure beats looking at it sitting still
    1966 Autocross Coupe - 347 - Tremec TKO
    www.geocities.com/2bav8

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacostang View Post
    We have alot of fun and try new things all the timen not just cars show but we like to drive all over the place... Mustangs were meant to be Driven!

We have our general meeting this weekend if you are interested in comming on over for a look! Everyone is welcome usually about 50 people show up to the meeting.
    is this the meeting listed on sunday? i have plans for saturday, but could possibly work out sunday. i am intrested in joining a more serious car club. as the mazda group i have been involved with, with my other car, has been a poorly organized group.

as for driving, yea, i definetly agree. cars are meant to be driven. not too mention my bad addiction for the 1320.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Quote Originally Posted by AZMGT View Post
    is this the meeting listed on sunday? i have plans for saturday, but could possibly work out sunday. i am intrested in joining a more serious car club. as the mazda group i have been involved with, with my other car, has been a poorly organized group.

as for driving, yea, i definetly agree. cars are meant to be driven. not too mention my bad addiction for the 1320.

August 13 - CMC monthly club meeting at the Community Hall of Mount Olives Church at 1:00 P.M. The Mount of Olives Church is located at 3546 E. Thomas Road in Phoenix.
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Quote Originally Posted by Jacostang View Post
    Hey Silverstang, I just got an e-mail from becky that she forewarded to me about modded stangs is that U? If it is, the club is very diverse but we all have one favorite car!!!!
    Yeah thats me, nothing against the club personaly, it just left a bad taste in my mouth when he told me all that. I would of joined you guys but I didnt want to be ridiculed for having a very modified car. I might look into joining you this fall.

Quote Originally Posted by silverstanggt500 View Post
    Yeah thats me, nothing against the club personaly, it just left a bad taste in my mouth when he told me all that. I would of joined you guys but I didnt want to be ridiculed for having a very modified car. I might look into joining you this fall.
    If you have a MUSTANG you will fit in fine with the club. Stock or Super Modded is fine.
    Sold
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

then I will see about joining you guys. I rather wait till my car is finished, I always felt fo rme personaly if I was going to be in a car club I better have a car.

Hey I was looking at the application but I had a question, what does the name tags look like and what are they for?

It is a pin on name tag that some club members use when they are at club events. So people know who your name.
    Sold
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5