Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Welcome

Platinum Award 
    Sorry had to run for a while the transport co. called and I had to get my 79 Pace Car ready to go back to Latrobe tomorrow morn. Itried to download a picture but its too big a file!!

Hello all, another guy here just wantin to be a part of the club i remember a while back i drove my berge and saw a ton of mustangs (well more like 10-12) it never clicked that it was the CMC. If you didn't already read my newb post i drive a Silver 2004 SN95 and i live in Chandler oh and my name is justin.

Platinum Award 
    Welcome!! Did ya find your way to the clubs web site?
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

I am not quite a member yet but wanted to say hello to everyone and I look forward to meeting you. My name is Gregg and I live in the north valley with my wife Misty and our three children. I own a 2003 navy blue v6 that I use as my daily driver and will be slowing adding mods to. I also enjoy football and am a big fan of the Miami Dolphins ( hence to user name).

Platinum Award 
    Welcome, hope to meet you soon!!

I just wanted to say hello to everyone here. I am not a full club member yet but will be very soon! I recently bought a 68 coupe (my favorite car). I am recently from northern NY and have only been here 6 months. The car is a decent size project, but I did drive it home. I am rebuilding the engine now and will have that in by the end of the month. I have some transmission and suspension work to do and of course a little bit of 43 year old body work to do. This will be a driving project however, so I am working basically from the inside out. That all being said I just wanted to introduce myself and I hope to meet some of you soon!

Chris

Platinum Award 
    Welcome! Check out the events are coming up fast!