Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cars n Coffee cruz. March 21st Phoenix, az

Quote Originally Posted by blueone View Post
    It was a great time. Except for that plastic sheet that got stuck in my radiator up in Prescott. It did not cause any cooling issues ran at 180 degrees untill we reached New River where my temp started climbing to a little over 200 degrees. thats where we started picking up traffic and the warmer valley temps. this was a great time had by all and I look forward to the next cars and coffee trip. This was way better than sitting in a lawn chair stareing at cars in a parking lot. Lets try and make this once a month with different destinations. Arizona is full of scenic driving areas. What do you say Jamal?

sign me up if i have gas money ill go ...kinda bummed i missed this one ...i have a good route way out here in the east side ...ill try and pm you a map in the next week
    I smacked my head into the handle bar the handle, bars, the handle bars.....

Now thats what i'm talking about. That sounds great.

got a 198 mile loop and a long 328 mile ....

the shorter one only has one gas stop about 75 miles in once we leave the valley

the other is a really nice day trip long but very very beautiful though ...

Cars and coffee cruz's?

Hey, you know me, I'll drive the whole weekend non-stop if you let me. I can keep the free coffee going if people want to go. We can even throw in some short poker runs with prizes when it gets hot. We will plan something after the 45th anniversary cruz for sure, can't imagine anything bigger than 300 mustangs leaving Las Vegas at the same time right now....goose bumps my friend...big ones!

2003 MACH 1
    MODS:
    TO BE CONTINUED.....

sounds good ...and nice car i saw it sat .... redrum redrum

BUMP!!!

im back had to be in cali for a month ....didnt get to drive the stang for awhile .....lets do another

Just clocked 700+ miles on the route 66 fun run but will be ready again in a couple of weeks. We have a dinner scheduled with all of the Mustangs Across America folks on the 16th so we will most likely make plans for another trip that night. If so I will bump it.

2003 MACH 1
    MODS:
    TO BE CONTINUED.....

sweet hopefully i get all my parts installed by then

Parts? We don't need no stinkin parts...LOL...sorry, love that movie.

2003 MACH 1
    MODS:
    TO BE CONTINUED.....