Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Copperstate Mustang Club's 2nd Annual Mustang Monsoon Madness Car Show

Registration cutoff Oct 15!

Don't forget to have your registrations for the car show postmarked by 10/15!!! After that it will be day of show registration (7-9am) and you'll be in Participants Choice.

The hospitality Suite is Friday 10/20 from 6pm until ? We have complimentary food and a special movie picked out.

Cruise on Sunday 10/22-sign up on by 10/21 at noon for a $5 Subway lunch at Penske on Sunday.
    Hank
    Phoenix
    '89 ASC/McLaren #176
    '87 ASC/McLaren #134 SOLD!
    '85 GT Orig Owner 27k miles

Platinum Award 
    Just an Update, The show is almost sold out!!! so if your gonna bring your Stang you better get the form in quick!!

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by HanksGT View Post
    Don't forget to have your registrations for the car show postmarked by 10/15!!! After that it will be day of show registration (7-9am) and you'll be in Participants Choice.

The hospitality Suite is Friday 10/20 from 6pm until ? We have complimentary food and a special movie picked out.

Cruise on Sunday 10/22-sign up on by 10/21 at noon for a $5 Subway lunch at Penske on Sunday.
    I want to sign up for the cruise, I totally forgot with all going on, He Dave Ill be there wed at 4:30/5:00 to help stuff the goodie bags.

Platinum Award 
    No problem ,you can sign up for the cruise on Saturday Morning but the cut off is noon so Don can have the lunches made up!!

Gold Award 
    I'll be there for the cruise on Sun...but can't make the show on Sat. Sign me up.

So what's the offical route this year and are there check points alone the route like last year?

What time is everyone meeting?

Mostly the same route through Globe and Florence winding up at Penske in Scottsdale. We're meeting at 7:30am for contnental breakfast courtesy of Holiday Inn and drivers meeting. We're departng at 8am. FRS/GMRS radios would be helpful. You can purchase a lunch ticket up till Saturday at noon at the show for a $5 Subway lunch (Turkey sandwich/chips/water/cookie) to be served Sunday at Penske around noon.

Quote Originally Posted by HIKER View Post
    I'll be there for the cruise on Sun...but can't make the show on Sat. Sign me up.

So what's the offical route this year and are there check points alone the route like last year?

What time is everyone meeting?
    Hank
    Phoenix
    '89 ASC/McLaren #176
    '87 ASC/McLaren #134 SOLD!
    '85 GT Orig Owner 27k miles

Gold Award 
    So we're going out to Globe...south to Florence, then back to the valley thru Coolidge???, cross town(101) to Scottsdale to the Musuem???.

I thought someone mentioned north out of Globe alone the lake route to Jakes Corner, then back south on Beeline to Shea, then over to the Museum.. OK

Sounds Good...

Downtown(old town) Globe has some great parking places. Some antigue shops are starting to set up and a few mom and pop restuarants are opening. Great place to park 30+ cars on the street.

Bad news guys, not gonna be able to make the show. Friend of the family passed away this week and the service is on sat, so I'm gonna be up in Prescott this weekend. Have fun everybody.
    2003 Azure Blue Mach 1
    IUP - 5spd
    18" Black Saleen Rims
    245/40/18 Front 285/35/18 Rear
    Bassani Catted X-pipe
    Borla Cat Back
    C&L CAI
    PHP Spacer
    Meziere Electric Water Pump
    FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft

MGW Orange Shifter
    Steeda 3 pt Strut Tower Brace
    MM Full Length Subframes
    MM Chrome C/C Plates
    MM Lower Control Arms
    H&R Race Springs
    Variuos MGW Interior Pieces

Gold Award 
    sorry to hear man. i send my condolences.

btw- suggestion for the wise, don't try a mod you have never done and did not research enough before a big show. notice the time? yea. 2 am. and i get up at 6 to be out there. yipes!!!

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

I loaded a bunch of Photos from the show into the photo gallery.
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5