Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Copperstate Mustang Club's 2nd Annual Mustang Monsoon Madness Car Show

Gold Award 
    i'll get some of mine up here in the next few days...

btw- congrats to trish on the trophy!!

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Man there was alot of beautiful 'stangs there at the show today. I gotta bunch of pics myself. :) I didn't show though. I arrived a bit late for that.

BTW: You can find my shots here: http://www.bmcforums.com/photopost/s...ry.php/cat/795
    Last edited by Stern90LX; 10-21-06 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Added link to my gallery
    The Pony Car Wars are over... The Mustang Won

Oh.. and I will be there tomarrow for the Cruise. Just look for the 'vert you see in the Sig. That'll be me... only with newer Headlights. :)

Platinum Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by HIKER View Post
    So we're going out to Globe...south to Florence, then back to the valley thru Coolidge???, cross town(101) to Scottsdale to the Musuem???.

I thought someone mentioned north out of Globe alone the lake route to Jakes Corner, then back south on Beeline to Shea, then over to the Museum.. OK

Sounds Good...

Downtown(old town) Globe has some great parking places. Some antigue shops are starting to set up and a few mom and pop restuarants are opening. Great place to park 30+ cars on the street.
    We are going to Superior, Globe/Miami ,Roosevelt Lake back down the Beeline through Fountain Hills onto the 101 and then onto Scottsdale Road!! Penske Museum around 12:30, 1:00 And Thanks to everyone who came out today A new record for the club!!!

Well ok that sucked... was well on my way to Mesa for the cruise early this morning and just as I was about to hit the 17 south from from the 69 outta Prescott Valley I glanced down at my Temp. It was pegged into the RED. So I scoot across the bridge to the gas station were the Water/Air station is. Steam came billowing out from under the hood as soon as I stopped. Fearing to shut it down just yet I popped the hood and start pumping water into the over flow bottle and looking around. I couldn't believe it. The damn short piece of hose that connects from the water pump to the heater bypass on thermostat housing split. Not too big but enough to allow a good trickle of coolent to make a big mess.

Had no choice to limp it back to Prescott Valley stopping 3 times along the way to put more water in it. 'course by the time a parts store opened so I could replace the hose you guys were well on cruise. Hope ya'll had fun and wish I coulda been there. :(
    Last edited by Stern90LX; 10-22-06 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Typo's

Platinum Award 
    What a bummer, it was great I'm sure Hank, Dan and Chris will post pics tonight or tomorrow!! It could have beeen alot worse for you ya know glad you found it before it destroyed something!!!

Gold Award 
    Those are some fine looking cars, Whooo hooo What a great time I had, I am so exhausted Though, But it was well worth it due to the fact I won 3rd Place, out of 226 points I got 216, They told me it was very very clean for an every day driving vehicle. I am so Proud of My baby whooo hooo. I added a few photos I took from the cruise and my trophy Im so proud of whoo hoooo

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivas View Post
    Bad news guys, not gonna be able to make the show. Friend of the family passed away this week and the service is on sat, so I'm gonna be up in Prescott this weekend. Have fun everybody.
    Im so sorry to hear that buddy, You take care, Trisha

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSonicSnake View Post
    i'll get some of mine up here in the next few days...

btw- congrats to trish on the trophy!!
    Thank you very much, I was so excited, I didnt get excited hahahaha , It was great for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Jacostang View Post
    What a bummer, it was great I'm sure Hank, Dan and Chris will post pics tonight or tomorrow!! It could have beeen alot worse for you ya know glad you found it before it destroyed something!!!
    Ya no kiddin. The whole way back to my house I was freaking out thinking I might sieze it up it was running so hot. By the time I got back in my driveway it sounded like it dropped a cylinder and idled very rough it was running so hot. It's all peachey keen now though. Running like a champ.