Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Average price of a 03/04 Cobra in the Phoenix area?

Average price of a 03/04 Cobra in the Phoenix area?

Hey guys. I'll be in Gilbert in 18 days and was wanting to know if you could tell me the average going price for an 03/04 Cobra in Phoenix. Do you think it would be possible to find a "stock" car? Thanks.

Ryan

Gold Award 
    First off, what color do you want, coupe or vert, and does the year matter to you (there are like 3 really minor differences between 03/04's).

Quote Originally Posted by 50 BMG
    First off, what color do you want, coupe or vert, and does the year matter to you (there are like 3 really minor differences between 03/04's).
    I would like to have an 04 due to the sat radio compatibility. Im not that anal though, so any year would do. I love black! Every vehicle I have ever owned has been black. I do realize that black isnt the greatest color to have in Phoenix due to the heat. I also like silver and DSG cobras. Its coupe all the way.

Gold Award 
    Keep my eyes open...

There is a DSG for sale right now in Phoenix. Sandbagger Steve owns it.

http://saleenpower.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=829

Silver Award 
    I have a black Cobra, and would not suggest it. Arizona is a dust and dirt bucket, and two minutes after your car is washed, it is dirty again. Anyways, I love it, but I have to get the car washed at least once a week. I traded my 05 Mustang GT in for the 03 Cobra a few months ago, and my monthly payment went down. I think that I ended up paying about $26,000 for it. Not sure what the average is though. Hope this helps!

-Andy

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by askiles
    I have a black Cobra, and would not suggest it. Arizona is a dust and dirt bucket, and two minutes after your car is washed, it is dirty again.
    Good point. Akuma can chime in on that as well when he registers.

I'd think DSG is a very "Phoenix friendly" color.

Gold Award 
    I love my black coupe, but it sure is a PITA to keep clean

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by 50 BMG
    Quote Originally Posted by askiles
    I have a black Cobra, and would not suggest it. Arizona is a dust and dirt bucket, and two minutes after your car is washed, it is dirty again.
    Good point. Akuma can chime in on that as well when he registers.

I'd think DSG is a very "Phoenix friendly" color.
    It does alright but really shows the rock chips. White is the best color out here as they can go a couple of days before looking dirty :lol:.

To help answer your question I have mine listed on a local message board for 25,800 but to be honest it is overpriced for the miles. I would think that you will be able to find one for around 22 - 26 depending on year and mileage.

Gold Award 
    But at the same time, be prepared to pay a premium for a "warranty stock" car, espeically if it can be proven the car has been that way since new.

That being said, I love my orange out here. The exterior hides the dust really well. Redfire would probably be a good choice (actually, probably the best choice) in that aspect as well.

Did all you guys have perfect credit? My credit is decent, but nothing to be proud of. Anyone know of any high risk financing?

Ryan
    Future 2008 Shelby GT 500 owner

2005 Mustang GT-318rwhp
    JLT Intake, Pullies, axleback, SCT w/ bamachips 93 octane race tune.--Gone

2005 Chevy Tahoe-5.3L 295hp