Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I know I shouldn't have voted for McCain

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill@PSR View Post
    Thank God she's alive.

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Thats an unfortunate case and im sorry to hear it but what was needed to be done and why wouldnt they cover it?
    Long looooong story, bad medical care and a chronic illness. The Doctor fought the ins. company the entire day and got them to approve it the next day. Its a nightmare thinking you have to make the choice between a surgery and bankruptcy. The point is that until you have to deal with the whole insurance/medical "disaster" on a daily basis, you cant believe how much it needs overhaul. Those of you who know us can see the evidence of poor medical care.
    anyway, enough of this depressing shit, lets talk about cars.

don't get me started on insurance companies and dr's. With all the health/digestive issues I have developed in the last few years I HATE them both.

This use to be a fun site.

Quote Originally Posted by hpmotzd View Post
    Long looooong story, bad medical care and a chronic illness. The Doctor fought the ins. company the entire day and got them to approve it the next day. Its a nightmare thinking you have to make the choice between a surgery and bankruptcy. The point is that until you have to deal with the whole insurance/medical "disaster" on a daily basis, you cant believe how much it needs overhaul. Those of you who know us can see the evidence of poor medical care.
    anyway, enough of this depressing shit, lets talk about cars.
    I dont know, if we dont talk about this we wont have cars to talk about. They already wipes out all the "clunkers."

Sounds like it all worked out and with my grandma last year, we found out she didnt have Part A. When the government gets a hold of our health care there will be no negotiating or arguing. The bureaucrats decide what goes and they have the final say.
    04 Screaming Yellow Cobra 463rwhp/456tq
    74 Bronco 302/C4

chuck norris/ted nugent 2012.... all our problems would be solved..... lol

btw if you did vote for obama....... this is all your falt...

Quote Originally Posted by silver03cobra View Post
    chuck norris/ted nugent 2012.... all our problems would be solved..... lol

btw if you did vote for obama....... this is all your falt...
    I would vote for that ticket.
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Healthcare passed the House last night....we are approaching times our nation has not seen in a long time. I see the Govt has taken over 10 more banks in the last 3 weeks as well. Our future is very bleak

Of the people, by the people, for the people is no longer accurate.

A govt big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take everything you have
    74 Bronco 302/C4

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Healthcare passed the House last night....we are approaching times our nation has not seen in a long time. I see the Govt has taken over 10 more banks in the last 3 weeks as well. Our future is very bleak

Of the people, by the people, for the people is no longer accurate.

A govt big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take everything you have
    WHere was the posting of the ACTUAL BILL that Ms Pisslosy said she would publish BEFORE Congress voted on the bill?????????...................damn lying b*tch!
    WILD BILL
    PRO-AMERICAN

TorchRed 2003 MACH1 (Louise)
    "I remember my fallen brothers so that they may live on."
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill@PSR View Post
    WHere was the posting of the ACTUAL BILL that Ms Pisslosy said she would publish BEFORE Congress voted on the bill?????????...................damn lying b*tch!
    It was up for a day or 2 I believe. And if you are a speed reader it would of taken you a couple days to read. Maybe a couple weeks to understand the verbiage

None of the lawmakers read it, they couldnt have. Funny part was when I was watching the debate on CSPAN Saturday they were talking about how horrible the Repubs bill was and how they probably didnt even read it. Last I heard the Dems bill was 2,032 pages
    74 Bronco 302/C4