Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Got a Lightning!!!

Nice...very nice

Silver Award 
    Very cool Tony, first Lightning I have seen with a tow hitch though, guess now you'll be looking for a sonic blue boat to tow behind it, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rev'n Kevin View Post
    first Lightning I have seen with a tow hitch though, guess now you'll be looking for a sonic blue boat to tow behind it, lol

They come factory... Heres a pic of mine. Crappy camera but its there.

2012 Race Red GT w/ a 5 Liter and a 6 speed
    2010 Dodge Challenger R/T traded in.
    '03 DBS Cobra .... Traded in, THANK GOD
    '01 Ford Lightning.... Sold, sorely missed

asusmc i believe i seen you on reems last night. I was in the black lightning. lol.

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

Yes sir you did. That was me.
    2012 Race Red GT w/ a 5 Liter and a 6 speed
    2010 Dodge Challenger R/T traded in.
    '03 DBS Cobra .... Traded in, THANK GOD
    '01 Ford Lightning.... Sold, sorely missed

Gold Award 
    bill- soon! very soon!!

and the previous owner traded it in on a gt500. so, thats a good reason imo. it just blows me away with how well they took care of this thing. it is very much like braaaaaaaand new.

most the ones i have seen have had the tow package, weird. i know they can tow 5k, so, a lightweight trailer and i can tow the cobra to the track. woot!!

and you know i am down for the 05mustangman! need to get pics of the L with the Cobra period though. haha. don't have any at the moment. just pics of the truck. though i did have both out at the pavs last weekend as the wife drove the truck out there. it was sick to see them sitting beside eachother at the show.

thanks for all the kind comments! glad everyone likes.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

man I had not even thought of how sick that would look with your cobra being towed by the lightning. Did kev sell his trailer? gonna need a custom blue paint job.......

Silver Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSonicSnake View Post
    and the previous owner traded it in on a gt500. so, thats a good reason imo. it just blows me away with how well they took care of this thing. it is very much like braaaaaaaand new.

most the ones i have seen have had the tow package, weird. i know they can tow 5k, so, a lightweight trailer and i can tow the cobra to the track. woot!!
    I guess I just had never noticed the tow packages on them before, anyway great seeing a matching set of cobra and lightning can't wait to see the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by ttocs View Post
    man I had not even thought of how sick that would look with your cobra being towed by the lightning. Did kev sell his trailer? gonna need a custom blue paint job.......
    I still got the trailer, and it would look sick seeing Tony pulling the cobra out to the track behind the lightning.

Gold Award 
    yeah, there are plans to get a trailer, but it might be awhile. the down payment kinda made me broke for a little bit. but its no biggie.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Time to do a sonic blue whipple on that bad boy. whats funny tony is i have helped alot of people sell their cars that way:-)