Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Got a Lightning!!!

Nice pickup! Thats gonna be one sweet looking rig rolling around with the Cobra trailered
    04 Screaming Yellow Cobra 463rwhp/456tq
    74 Bronco 302/C4

Gold Award 
    erinie- guess you should be a car salesman then! haha. good call though. because i was honestly not lookin for a Lightning. but, as you probably knew, when i saw one, i was gonna want it. thanks again for posting that!!

btw- as for a whipple, nah. i'll pass. i'd go ported as i did on the cobra if i did anything.

el jefe- thanks! and yessir! thats the plan. might even make it down to SIR a little more often.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

hey tony were you drivin down the 101 this morning? man if so sweet lightning! i seen a sonic blue lightning but i couldnt exactly tell if it was you.

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

Gold Award 
    yessir i was! drove it to work today. i was lookin for ya, but did not see ya...

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

ah yea i seen you! hahah. man the truck was sparkling from what i seen of it! cant wait to check it out up close!

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

Gold Award 
    Tony those rims look much better in those pics you posted up then the one you sent me before. Congrats man! Definitely gonna look sick with the Cobra.
    Arizona's Fastest Mach 1
    11.14 @ 120 w/ 1.48 60'

GO-FAST MODS
    Magnaflow O/R X-Pipe
    Magnaflow Catback
    Steeda CAI
    Torch Red JLt Intake Tube
    Steeda Tri-Ax
    Spec Stage 3 Clutch
    Built 31 Spline Rear w/ 4.10's
    Rear Upper and Lower Control Arms
    NX Wet Kit (100 Shot)
    SCT Chip
    Custom Tune by PSR

Platinum Award 
    Awesome truck tony! Looks brand new and I know you'll keep it that way for sure! Can't wait to see it in person, looks super clean!

So what...I gotta buy a black lightning now?? :)

2011 Shelby GT 500
    Black/Black/Satin Black Stripes, Electronics Pkg, FRPP/BMR Suspension/Borla-Ford Racing Exhaust
    488rwhp/463rwtq bone stock
    Great Past Rides:
    2003 Mustang Cobra SVT Convertible- 302 Stroker & more- PSR Tuned, 2003 Mustang GT- Silver Coupe w/boltons
    1996 Mustang GT/SC- Paxton SC & Tons of Mods- SuperFord Mag Car, 1995 Mustang- Red w/boltons. 1968 Galaxie 500

Gold Award 
    thanks man! and you know you wanna!!! haha...

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

I'm sure glad you like it Tony!

It's Ken, the guy that used to own it. I bought it for my wife and it was definitely babied, but all my vehicles are. I can't help it, I've always worked hard for my stuff and the thought of not taking care of it is just not an option. The oil was changed every 2k miles, plugs at 2k as well. Fuel filter at 4k along with cleaning the airaid filter. I know that truck like the back of my hand and would be willing to help you with whatever you need with it.

I still have a Lightning though, an 02 True Blue that has been modded a bit. Devin @ PSR has done all the tuning on it and it runs real good.

And the new GT500

I've got some professional pics of the Sonic L that a friend of mine took. The model was gorgeous and I have some incredible photos from it. They are very tasteful, some a little risky but it wouldn't be right to post them up. Especially without my buddy approving first. I would say that the Sonic color made a nice back drop for the pics though. You might look closely at the tonneau cover Tony, probably still as some butt marks on it.

Gold Award 
    very cool!! nice to see you over here sir! heard a little about your truck, did not know it was a true blue though. very cool! that must have been a slick looking setup in the garage.

i would like to see those pics sometime! are they uploaded anywhere? or could you could email me a few? just curious to see. have not done a real good shoot with the truck yet. kinda waiting to get my cobra and the truck in the same place at the same time. and not in the garage.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile