Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Import vs Domestic, anyone going?

Digital Single Lens Reflex.....its a high end digital camera with removeable lenses and a large image sensor. Right now I have two lenses and one filter. Its called a Single lens reflex because there is a mirror positioned so that when you look into the viewfinder, you are actually seeing what the camera is seeing because you are looking through the lens. The mirror moves out of the way when you push the shutter so the sensor can capture the image. Lets just say it takes much better pictures than ANY point and shoot!

Bring that Hi Tech Device to HPS Track Day.

Quote Originally Posted by vicious781 View Post
    Digital Single Lens Reflex.....its a high end digital camera with removeable lenses and a large image sensor. Right now I have two lenses and one filter. Its called a Single lens reflex because there is a mirror positioned so that when you look into the viewfinder, you are actually seeing what the camera is seeing because you are looking through the lens. The mirror moves out of the way when you push the shutter so the sensor can capture the image. Lets just say it takes much better pictures than ANY point and shoot!
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Gold Award 
    +1,000,000,000

i think we just found our picture taker....

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Quote Originally Posted by AZMGT View Post
    +1,000,000,000

i think we just found our picture taker....
    No we need a video taker.
    Sold
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Gold Award 
    that too. i think i can work on that one...lemme make a few calls.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Yeah, was planning on it! I wanted to do the high res shots come November time. I also have a Sony handicam too with a Tv-Tuner on my laptop and Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 to do my video editing. But I can't film, take pictures, and race at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by vicious781 View Post
    Yeah, was planning on it! I wanted to do the high res shots come November time. I also have a Sony handicam too with a Tv-Tuner on my laptop and Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 to do my video editing. But I can't film, take pictures, and race at the same time
    We need to get a spectator with our group trained on your equipment.
    Sold
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Dudes, I went to the import vs domestic. It sucked for the most part. I must have missed the bikini contest cause I didn't see it. Hardly any domestics there with the exception of the SRT4 crowd. The 20 bucks was worth it though to see the jet cars. The WOTR Supra was there, but couldn't hook at all. Mack 10 was there too........yay . Did anyone else go?

Gold Award 
    nah. i ended up at the pavs, wanted to see the ford gt500 tour thing. it was cool. probably not as cool as jet cars though...

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

vicious781, I agree with you totally. 20 bills for that crap as well. I noticed a supreme lack of Stangs out there as well. We didn't roll in the joint until 2300, but still. What all the mustang guys gettin old or what? Caught the jet cars on the ride out, nice. Otherwise, I was EXtremely dissapointed with the whole venue. Lotsa rice in this country.

AZMGT,
    How many GT500's showed up? BTW I brought a helmet for you and, my mistake, it did have cooties in it!