Thread: New here!

New here!

I got this link from SCS so I figured I'd stopped over and check out the site. I don't own a mustang anymore. I had a 2000 GT with some bolt ons and spray that put down 361 rwhp/506 rwtq but let it go to get into something more practical while finishing up college. Picked up an '06 Altima 3.5SE. Yes, I got rid of my stang for a four door import but its what I need right now. I'll always like mustangs and might own one again someday but until then I still hang around the community. Besides, I still have my 6R to have fun with.

Anyways, nice looking site and good to be here.

Welcome aboard!!!
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Gold Award 
    welcome! and your not the only one with a 4 door import. i have a 04 mazda 6s. and i happen to be rather proud of it. so its, all good.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Welcome & enjoy.....
    PJ
    2003 Mineral Grey Cobra

What up Stieny?
    Mike
    2003 Metallic Silver Cobra

Welcome! I went without a stang for about 2 years. I went from a V8 GT to a V6 ranger !!!! Everytime I met one on the road my wife would roll her eyes as I let out this pathetic sigh!

I always try to tell people to love em' while you got em' cause as the old saying goes "you don't know what you got till it's gone" certianly applies to our beloved stangs. I'm just glad you are smart enough to know what you need now instead of what you want now. That gets alot of people in trouble.

Hope you enjoy your stay. Let me know if you get to missin' a stang too bad and I will let you take my car on a cyber test drive around the block.

Quote Originally Posted by BoneCrusher View Post
    What up Stieny?
    Nothing much, crusher of bones.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud 9 View Post
    Welcome! I went without a stang for about 2 years. I went from a V8 GT to a V6 ranger !!!! Everytime I met one on the road my wife would roll her eyes as I let out this pathetic sigh!

I always try to tell people to love em' while you got em' cause as the old saying goes "you don't know what you got till it's gone" certianly applies to our beloved stangs. I'm just glad you are smart enough to know what you need now instead of what you want now. That gets alot of people in trouble.

Hope you enjoy your stay. Let me know if you get to missin' a stang too bad and I will let you take my car on a cyber test drive around the block.
    Forget that cyber stuff. Bring it over my way and I'll give it the real deal!
    '94 Ranger XLT

'07 Civic SI - Sold
    '06 Altima 3.5SE - Dead
    '03 ZX6R - Sold
    '00 GT - Gone

Quote Originally Posted by AZMGT View Post
    welcome! and your not the only one with a 4 door import. i have a 04 mazda 6s. and i happen to be rather proud of it. so its, all good.
    That was one of my choices when I was looking at new cars. Like the 6's and the 3's alot.
    '94 Ranger XLT

'07 Civic SI - Sold
    '06 Altima 3.5SE - Dead
    '03 ZX6R - Sold
    '00 GT - Gone

Gold Award 
    yup. i dig it. its been my main car for the past two years, but gonna let the wife have it, now that i have something with a little more go power.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile