Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello All

Gold Award 

Hello All

Im new here and also new to AZ. I just bought a brand new 07 mustang coupe. I have joined so that maybe one of you guys can help me with a issue Im having. The sound its making is like when you put a card in a bike tire? Have you ever heard that b4? I hate taking it back to the dealer cause then ill be without my baby for days. I cant be without my baby lol. Any suggestions? THANKS TRISHA

Silver Award 
    Hi Trisha I'm April I'm the other lady on the board, I'm the wife of the owner. Welcome I'm sure one of the guys will be able to help you..
    Last edited by BurnTire; 08-31-06 at 04:30 AM.

Gold Award 
    THANKS SO MUCH APRIL. I HOPE THEY CAN FOR SURE.

Silver Award 
    Keep me posted, i know how you feel i love my GT convertable. hang in there.

Quote Originally Posted by stillsingle93 View Post
    I have joined so that maybe one of you guys can help me with a issue Im having. The sound its making is like when you put a card in a bike tire? Have you ever heard that b4? I hate taking it back to the dealer cause then ill be without my baby for days. I cant be without my baby lol. Any suggestions? THANKS TRISHA
    Welcome to the board. I have an 05 GT. I would take the car back to the dealer. Thats what your warranty is for. I know it sucks to be without your baby, but its better to have the dealer fix the problem rather than driving and risking further damage.

Ryan

It could be something rubbing that needs re adjusted.
    It could be something more serious. Like Ryan said your best bet is to stop buy the dealer. Take the mechanic for a ride with you if you have the time. Make sure they hear what you hear. Does you car make the noise all the time or only while moving? Does it get louder and faster with speed?
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Gold Award 
    I took my baby to the hospital today hehe. They said they would let me know. The rental car they gave me is a convertible mustang, Nice dealership. Now I get to see what it feels like to drive a convertible. Ill keep ya posted for sure in case anyone else may have this issue.

I am another girl on this forum! I just joined today!

I am sure that you will love driving the convertable! I love mine! Hope all goes well!

Platinum Award 
    Welcome, just wondering which dealer you took your Mustang to?

Gold Award 
    Welcome Cobral. And I took it to berge ford. I got Rocky back and hehehe I feel so dumb, The manufacturer forgot to take a sticker off the drive shaft and it was coming off and rubbing as it spun lol, as for the idle he said thats normal until it wears in a little, usually after 5000 miles. Whew im so glad to have my baby back.