Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meguiar Product Users?

Meguiar Product Users?

http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/sho...?threadid=7933

The link is a show case of how well their stuff works!

Any one else using their product?

Been using the Speed Glaze M80 found on their forum and some NXT Paste Wax....works like a freaking charm!!!

Gold Award 
    I have for many years. Currently using the Professional Hand Polish (great alternative to clay-baring) and NXT stuff. To wash I use the Gold Class car shampoo and there mitt. Also have a slue of other products from them. I have used other products but Meguiars is the easiest to work with.

Mother's Showtime Instant Detailer is all that I have ever used to clean my cars. Works great! I even tried it on my Emerald Green Stealth that had road salt on it. Just sprayed it on the car, dirt and all and it doesn't leave any scratches or swirl marks. Great stuff!!!

I had to give Meguiars a real try and glad that I did. The previous owner of my car never took care of the paint...but the paint is so much nicer then the 1st night I picked her up from the used lot.

Tried the Mother stuff with no luck though. Swirls is one of the tuffest things to get out of a black car...shoot, even a DSG!!!

Guess if the car was new and the clear coat wasnt so scared up, any product would do?

Enjoying the car more after it she gets some TLC.

I had 1 black mustang. Never again.
    I never had swirl marks. I never used a circular motion when washing or waxing.
    I would buff it every year with 3M products.
    Final hand glaze would always go on straight and off straight. Never in a circle.

Now my white is great when I run out of cleaner I just go get some sand mix it up in a bucket and clear her up. Looks great even with sand water. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by P Machy View Post
    I had to give Meguiars a real try and glad that I did. The previous owner of my car never took care of the paint...but the paint is so much nicer then the 1st night I picked her up from the used lot.

Tried the Mother stuff with no luck though. Swirls is one of the tuffest things to get out of a black car...shoot, even a DSG!!!

Guess if the car was new and the clear coat wasnt so scared up, any product would do?

Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

I use the wax on my black stang. Does well. It is hard to get rid of scratches and swirls no matter what you use. I recently picked up their scratch remover.....it don't work on black at all.

Platinum Award 

Where is the yellow bird?
    NMRA #MM7521
    2005 WFC Modular Street Winner

Quickest and fastest stock pullied, non ported eaton 03 in the country.
    11.160 @ 125.08 Record retired

New combo, new #'s soon.
    508 Hp 548 TQ SAE
    10.55 @ 130 MPH

594 HP 756 TQ on the sauce

Real Name = Lou.

Quote Originally Posted by SONIC03SNAKE View Post
    Where is the yellow bird?
    What's Up Lou!

It's been down for the count...She will be up again by the end of this year

Quote Originally Posted by BurnTire View Post
    I had 1 black mustang. Never again.
    I never had swirl marks. I never used a circular motion when washing or waxing.
    I would buff it every year with 3M products.
    Final hand glaze would always go on straight and off straight. Never in a circle.

Now my white is great when I run out of cleaner I just go get some sand mix it up in a bucket and clear her up. Looks great even with sand water. LOL
    LOL... I had no real choice. Brakelate found a pretty good DSG with like 2500miles on it, so naturally the paint WAS perfect. With all the modded ones running around, this Black Termee was the best one id seen with Zero mods.

Portable Cable with just M80 & NXT Paste wax does serious wonders. No Swirls, but the SERIOUS Deep Scratches I cant do anything about like Cloud 9 says.

LOL... I had no real choice. Brakelate found a pretty good DSG with like 2500miles on it, so naturally the paint WAS perfect. With all the modded ones running around, this Black Termee was the best one id seen with Zero mods.

Portable Cable with just M80 & NXT Paste wax does serious wonders. No Swirls, but the SERIOUS Deep Scratches I cant do anything about like Cloud 9 says.
    3M made a pink fill in glaze years ago that really did well on filling in deeper scratches. Their current Imperial Hand Glaze Does a Good Job.
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5